Why Businesses Need A Website
Why A Business Needs a Website
Not sure about creating a website for your business? Many small business owners believe their business may not benefit from having a website, or that a website is not in their budget; they also think that because they don’t use a computer, their customers don’t either. These are all misconceptions! It’s an internet world, and the world is online; about 80% of consumers use the internet to search for products and services they need before they make a purchase. Most consumers will assume your business has a website because most do today, but if they do search for you, they will find out that you do not have a website, and search for the next business who might offer some of the same products or services. You don’t want that to happen! Woo Pixels, a top web design company in Dallas, wants to share eight reasons why your business needs a professional website! We have helped build many websites in cities all over Dallas including Rockwall, Royce City, Rowlett and Garland.
- Having a website gives your business credibility! The internet is being used today more than ever, especially by consumers. They like to search for products or services that need quickly, and the internet allows them to do this. Without a website, potential customers will find your competitors and purchase from them instead. Maybe you built your website yourself; having it redesigned by a premium web design company will provide your business with more professional image. For businesses that are home-based, a professionally designed website is extremely beneficial since you don’t have a store front to promote your products or services. Woo Pixels produces uniquely designed websites and takes into consideration what you want and what your customers was as well.
- A website will save you money! As a small business owner, you may think that a professional website isn’t affordable, but the reality is that you can’t afford not to have a website! The cost of designing a website can vary, but as soon as it has launched and is live on the internet, the cost can be as low as $75 a month to maintain it. If you compare the cost of a website to the cost of a one-time publication ad, you end up spending more on an ad that won’t reach as many potential customers as a website would. Having a website is a very cost effective way to promote your business.
- A website is a way to keep your customers informed! Everyone is familiar with catalogues and brochures so think of your website as being your online catalogue or brochure. It’s an easier, faster way to update information about your products and services than having to print it every time something changes. A website is the most effective way to inform your customers about the arrival of new products, upcoming events, promotions, new services that are offered, and any additional information about your business. Print ads, brochures and catalogs have become outdated and cost a lot of money, but your website can provide current information and news to current and prospective customers.
- Your website will always be accessible! Your website will always be available to both your regular customers and prospective customers all day, every day, providing them with the convenience of reviewing your products and services when your physical store is closed. Because consumers have busy lifestyles, having your website always be accessible is a terrific selling point when they are thinking about purchasing something from you.
- A website makes it possible to target a wider market. No matter what your business provides consumers, having a website is another way to reach them. As a retailer, a website is a great place to sell your products to a wider market; even services can be made available globally. You may question whether you can sell your products or services online, but don’t forget the automobile websites that sell vehicles online or the real estate pages that sell houses online. If they can market to consumers online, so can you. Woo Pixels can help with this!
- It provides a medium where you can showcase your work. The internet is a great place to present your work, and having a website is the perfect opportunity to do that! To demonstrate why your business is unique, include images or a portfolio and testimonials or customer comments. By doing this, prospective customers will have a better idea about the type of business you are. Woo Pixels can help design the perfect image gallery or testimonial page for you!
- Having a website is a time saver! Providing information to consumers takes time, whether it’s on the phone, face-to-face, in a brochure or through an email. An online catalogue can provide a lot of information about your products and services, and once your website has been launched and is live on the internet, all of your business’ information is available to your customers all day, every day which saves you time. Woo Pixels can list your business’ address, phone number and any additional contact information you feel your customers need to know to find you!
- A website improves customer service. Let’s say you sell environmentally friendly products and want to share recycling tips, or you’re an accountant and want to give your clients advice on how to simplify their bookkeeping practices. You can include a frequently asked questions (FAQ) page, or add articles and newsletters to answer questions your customers or potential customers may have; in addition to those, creating a blog is an easy way to keep your customers up-to-date. By displaying information on your website, you’ve provided them with high-quality service; and that’s just with a website! Woo Pixels can help create an FAQ page, or articles and newsletters to keep your customers informed; just ask us how!
Woo Pixels’ offers affordable web design and development. Web designing is an art, and your website design shows your business insight. We all know that a first impression is a lasting one, so we want to help create a website that leaves an impression on consumers! The websites we produce are clean, fresh and uniquely designed. We ensure all our sites meet the accessibility standards demanded by the World Wide Consortium. Our websites are tested in the most commonly used browsers at different screen solutions as well. Your website is the first entity that interacts with consumers, so your website should speak for itself; Woo Pixels, a Dallas web design company, will create an impeccable website for your business!